Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Indiana, Part 2



The training event here in Dyer, Indiana, has been very good.  I'm excited about taking a group through the second year of VantagePoint3.  Hopefully, those who have been through year one will sign up!  (You know who you are!)

I had a great dinner with Scott and Rachel Renaud last night.  They're doing well and looking forward to moving to Pella in July.

The training will be done about noon today, which gives me the opportunity to head north to Milwaukee to see my Mom and take her out for dinner tonight.  Tomorrow I hope to see my brother and sister-in-law who are camping near Dodgeville, WI, on my way home.

It will be good to be home, especially to give Karin a hand.  Dan is almost to Medora, ND, as I write this, where he'll be working for the summer.  Karin had to coordinate getting him on the bus, Tyler to baseball practice, and Sam to tennis lessons yesterday morning.  She is terrific -- but I wish I could be there to lend a hand.

1 comment:

  1. Don't grow another appendix and have to take that one out, too! Dan got here safely and he and I are headed to Dickinson tonight...

    ReplyDelete