Monday, June 29, 2009

...Three to get ready, and Four to GO!

It's been a bit hectic and stressful trying to get final details arranged for everything, but I think we're ready to hit the road.

Ty's ankle is improving, but not good enough for baseball, so he's going along camping in northern Minnesota (Grand Marais) with his grandparents and Sam.  Karin will join them for a while, then join me in Scotland.  I'll be heading to Scotland on Wednesday night.  We've got a house-sitter to watch over things (including the cats), so everything should be secure.

I've been working on trying to fit everything into my one waterproof (for Iona) bag.  I'm under the weight limit, but it's going to be a challenge to fit it all into the bag.

I'm excited, and I'm anxious.  It's an adventure, and I'm ready to go....

I'm not sure when I will next have Internet access to update this blog, but I'll do it when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment